Vyra.com is looking for a front end web developer, to further develop and maintain their yacht chartering platform. Working with strategists, marketers, UX/UI designers and copywriters, together you will further develop a great experience for Vyra’s customers online.
The ideal candidate will bring a solid and experienced portfolio of work and strong front end expertise. He/she will be passionate about cutting edge technologies and bringing our clients the best solutions possible.
What we are looking for
- A passionate team player with a positive attitude, who loves what he/she does
- Team-oriented and works well with others. Yes we said it twice
- Someone self motivated, who challenges him or herself in order constantly produce higher quality work
- A fun-loving, fanatic linux user
- Someone who cares about user experience
- Someone who cares about performance
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Collaborates with other team member to explore existing systems, potential risks and learns the application capabilities
- Reports on the progress of the development effort
- 2+ years hands-on programming experience with client side web and/or device technologies as HTML5, CSS3, JS, SASS and Coffeescript
- Strong knowledge of web APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google etc)
- Experience in using source code version control systems (Git)
- SVG and CANVAS manipulation / animation.
- Able to turn PSD files to HTML5/CSS markup
- Developing in an Open Source Content Management System framework
- Demonstrated experience wrting standards and developing solutions across browsers and devices
- Responsive and Adaptive Design implications
- A fan of clean, maintainable, code that anticipates future iteration
- Contribute to evaluation of new technologies, vendors, contractors, and software products
- Experience project management and development tools (Asana, Redmine).
Would you like to join the fastest growing tourism sector worldwide? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you think that you are what we are looking for!