Sometimes, when the sense of wanderlust outbreaks and your soul needs a lift by the sea breeze, it feels like there is nothing enough to calm it down. We know there is no way to put your love for the sea in winter sleep and when chasing summer on the southern hemisphere is only a daydream, let the wordsmiths smoothen your intractable need for the sea. We collected for you 20 sailing inspiring travel quotes, to sail you back to your memories of the sea and her soul-soothing infinity.
- Travelling: It leaves you speechless. Then turns you into a storyteller."
- "If you want something, don't wish for it. Life is too short to wait" - Stephen Hines
- "A sailor is an Artist whose medium is the wind" - Webb Chiles
- "The best captains are not all men, but a ship is always called "She!"
- Work like a captain. Play like a pirate! - Unknown
- "I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the Sea "- Alain Gerbault
- "Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit" - Brooks Atkinson
- "-How far is far?
-You never know until you go."
- "There no excuse for not doing anything that is not strikingly beautiful" - William Morris
- "For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), it's always ourselves we find in the sea." - E.E Cummings
- "People don't take trips. Trips take people." - John Steinbeck
- "The way we choose to see the world creates the world we see" - Barry Neil Kaufmann
- "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle" -
Ok, this one might be fakely attributed to one of the greatest scientists of all time, but here is a real fact about him: Albert Einstein was a keen sailor, but his exploits as a sailor are not as well known and for good reason—Albert Einstein was a terrible sailor!
- "The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder, forever." - Jacques- Ives Cousteau
- The cure for everything is salt water. Sweat, tears or the sea - Isak Dinesen
- Surely, of all the wonders of the world, the horizon is the greatest. - Freya Stark
- Travelling is not something you are good at. It's something you do. Like breathing. - Gayle Forman
- How inappropriate to call this planet "Earth" when it is clearly ocean - Arthur Clarke
- Home is not a place. It's a feeling.
- My God, how much blue you spend so we cannot see you! - Odysseas Elytis, Greek Poet
Well, if this not enough to soothe your wanderlust, try watching the "Best Sailing Movies of All Time". For you that this is not enough either, there is no other treatment: Charter your sailing holiday, as soon as possible!